Get Web Marketing Help by Answering these 5 Questions About Your Website
I just watched a video by Rand Fishkin, an authoritative SEO figure over at the Moz Blog titled “A Universal SEO Strategy Audit in 5 Steps.” And I couldn’t help but ask myself the question… is this a SEO strategy or is it really about incorporating the most fundamental SEO strategies when building or changing up a website.
Is it a Website Development 101 or a SEO Strategy Video?
Those of you that know me or are a current or past client of mine, know my passion for SEO. I have helped businesses get found by Google and other powerful search engines when an ideal prospect searches online for your services or products.
In fact, it was because most of my past SEO clients had poorly built websites from a SEO perspective, I founded WPWBB.com, a SEO friendly website development service. It became so frustrating uncovering the bad practices used on their websites that could have easily been prevented with knowledge. Worse yet, they were told their website was SEO friendly.
Enough ranting, back to the topic.
I believe your website is the key to your web marketing. It must use the latest website SEO techniques. This video refers to SEO strategies but I can’t help thinking it could also be titled “An Universal Web Development Strategy in 5 Steps.”
5 Website Development Strategies Takeaways
These are my web marketing help takeaways. Watch the video and let me know if you agree.
- Your website must provide answers and solve problems for your targeted audience.
- Your website must provide unique value and do it better than anyone else.
- There must be people who care enough or have an online sphere of influence willing to amplify your content.
- Your website must have a strategic call to actions to drive prospects through a designated sales funnel.
- Your website must be built using SEO friendly best practices to get noticed by Google and other powerful organic search providers.