A Mobile Friendly Website Shows Your Online Visitors You Care About Them PLUS it Gives You Extra Google Love
As always, if you have questions about your website contact WPWBB for help advice & answers.
Mobile Friendly Website Reference Guide my favorite go-to resources
Use this curated reference guide to help you convert your existing website to a mobile friendly version, build a mobile friendly website from scratch or just gain wisdom about the topic.
Visual Checkers how does it look?
- Enter your website address and see what it looks like on 4 different mobile device sizes.
- A WordPress website responsive website viewer.
- A visually appealing way to view your website on multiple screen sizes with the ability to scroll as if you were using the device.
Web Design & Development tutorials & best practices
- A WordCamp NYC 2014 event featuring speaker Sara Cannon titled “Smart Design”
- A huge collection of articles, books, presentations, templates, testing, scripts plus more.
- A great reference of over 35 insightful mobile friendly tutorials including layouts and more.
- A survey by Google revelas what users want from mobile websites.
Examples & Exploration inspiration plus more more
- best mobile websites and APP design examples from Awwwards. Great place for inspiration!
- An article that highlights the importance of having a mobile friendly website.
- 50 great mobile friendly website examples using best practices.
Google Guides learn from Google
- Enter your website address and Google will show you how fast your website loads on mobile devices.
- Google wants websites to load fast & shares mobile analysis in pagespeed insights.
- Technical mobile design best practices.
- Mobile friendly website and SEO straight from Google.
- Google established 25 principles of mobile site design to help companies build mobile sites that delight customers and drive conversions.
I hope this list help you become inspired to transform your website into a mobile friendly website. There are many good online resources to help you get going.
There is no doubt having a mobile friendly website could have an enormously positive impact on your online marketing.
Use the form below to contact us today to learn more.
She believes a website is the foundation to successful online marketing. WPWBB, a website development firm was conceived in an effort to overcome challenges her SEO clients faced when requesting SEO best practices be implemented on their websites.
Her husband, 3 grown daughters and grandson create a continuous pocket full of sunshine. Randi also loves technology, shiny bright objects and is fascinated by the WWW and how it impacts our lives.